Save time booting up your computer
- Open the Control Panel and double-click Power Options.
- Click the Hibernate tab and tick Enable Hibernation. Click OK.
- When you leave your computer, click Start and then Turn Off Computer.
- Hold down SHIFT and a new Hibernate option will appear. Click Hibernate.
- Your computer will save its state to memory and shut down. When you turn on your computer, your files and documents will open on your desktop exactly as you left them.
—Jason KozleskiPublished Monday, November 20, 2006 9:44 PM by ahawblog